If you’re a YouTuber, then you know how difficult it can be to get your channel off the ground. The competition is fierce and there are literally millions of people trying to stand out from the crowd. However, if you follow these steps I guarantee that your subscribership will increase dramatically!
Give Your Audience What They Want
The first step is to actually give your audience what they want. This can be done in two ways:
- Make sure that the content of your video is relevant to the title and tags, as well as having a clear call-to-action at the end of it.
- Be consistent with making videos on a regular basis (once per week or even more often).
It’s important to remember that when people are searching for something on YouTube, they know exactly what they’re looking for! Do not try to force your video into any search results unless it fits perfectly with what they’ve searched for already. For example, if someone searches “how do I get rid of yellow teeth?” then you should make sure that there is no red color in your thumbnail image or anywhere else within the video itself! This will ensure that people will see only white teeth when using their browser window zoom function after clicking on one of those links from Google’s list above!
Produce Quality Content
The next step to gaining free youtube subscribers is to create quality content. This may seem obvious, but if your videos are not interesting and relevant to your audience, they won’t watch them. To ensure that you have quality content, make sure that:
- Your videos are unique.
- You know what you’re talking about (i.e., if you’re creating a video for a specific niche like fishing or cooking, then make sure that you have experience with it).
Have A Strong Call To Action For Each Video
Don’t forget to have a clear call to action for each video. Make sure it is easy to find, relevant and not too intrusive. Don’t change the location of your CTAs from video to video or else you risk confusing your viewers. Make sure that the CTA remains consistent across all of your videos.
Keep Them Coming Back For More
While you’re working on getting your first 1,000 subscribers, there are a few things you can do to keep them coming back for more.
- Keep Your Videos Short: People are busy these days! So if they come across your video and it’s too long, they might not finish watching it. If it’s too short, they may feel like there wasn’t enough content to warrant their time. Try keeping your videos between 2-5 minutes long so that users will have time to sit down and watch them before being distracted by something else that needs their attention (or bored).
- Keep Them Interesting: The best way to do this is by providing value in every video that you create. This means talking about things relevant to your audience. For example, if you run an online clothing shop that sells t-shirts with funny sayings on them then talk about pop culture references in some of the shirts or how much money certain celebrities make from wearing them! Whatever topic resonates most with viewers will help keep them engaged throughout each episode – regardless of length!